Indianapolis Auto Accident Lawyers
Get the Compensation You Deserve
If you have been injured due to another driver's careless or reckless behavior, you need a lawyer who is experienced at standing up to insurance companies and seeking full compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
At the law firm of Young & Young, our Indiana auto accident lawyers have a proven track record of winning substantial settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims throughout Indiana. We handle all types of auto accident cases, including the following:
- Car accidents:If you have been injured in a car accident, do not sign an insurance settlement until you have discussed your options with an experienced attorney.
- Truck accidents:Trucking companies that allow their drivers to drive negligently and violate federal safety rules can be held accountable for resulting injuries and fatalities.
- Commercial vehicle accidents:When the drivers of delivery trucks, taxi cabs and other commercial vehicles cause accidents, their employers may be held legally responsible.
- Motorcycle accidents:If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident caused by a driver who failed to see you or was negligent in some other way, we can help.
- Bicycle accidents:Motorists often try to deny responsibility for bicycle accidents. Our attorneys are experienced at investigating and documenting the causes of bike accidents.
- Pedestrian accidents:Drivers must be particularly careful around pedestrians to avoid causing serious injuries. If you have been hit by a car, our dedicated lawyers can help.
- Drunk driving accidents:If you have been hit by a drunk driver, our attorneys will aggressively pursue the maximum compensation you are legally entitled to.
- Distracted driving:The growth of cell phone use has led to an increase in distracted driving. We will carefully investigate your case for evidence that the driver was distracted.
- Rollover accidents:Unsafe roof designs, unstable vehicle designs and defective tires can all result in serious, potentially fatal injuries in vehicle rollover accidents.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists:If the driver who hit you had no insurance or inadequate insurance, you may be entitled to compensation from your own insurer.
As long as Young and Young are your attorneys, You will not be charged a fee unless you receive compensation. If you're ready to take action to obtain justice - to fight for the full, fair and complete compensation you deserve, please contact our Indianapolis-based team of personal injury attorneys today.