FREE Personal Injury Case Evaluation

Get the Compensation You Deserve

free personal injury case evaluation

The question that we are asked most frequently is "Do I have a case?" If you are interested in our opinion about whether you have a case, we invite you to call us at 888-639-5161 or complete the form below. One of the partners of Young and Young Law Firm will review your case.

We hold all communications in the strictest of confidence. If you discuss your case with us and decide not to have Young and Young represent you, any information or material you provide to our law firm for review will also be held in the strictest of confidence. There is no charge for an opinion. Please remember that Young and Young only represents injured parties. We do not represent insurance companies.

Street Address:   
*Email Address:   
Brief description of your legal issue:

NOTE: An asterisk (*) indicates REQUIRED information. The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

Free Consultation

contact personal injury attorneyAs long as Young and Young are your attorneys, You will not be charged a fee unless you receive compensation. If you're ready to take action to obtain justice - to fight for the full, fair and complete compensation you deserve, please contact our Indianapolis-based team of personal injury attorneys today.

Call Toll Free 888-639-5161 Today!

About Young and Young

We accept only meritorious cases involving serious personal injury or wrongful death caused by the negligence of others. It does not matter that the injury or death was caused by a drunk driver, an unsafe construction site or a dangerous semi tractor-trailer. We are ready to put our 66 years of experience representing only seriously injured Hoosiers to work for you and your family


Indianapolis Personal Injury Attorneys Serving All Indiana including Greenwood, Fishers, Carmel, Noblesville, Brownsburg,
Marion County, Johnson County, Hendericks County, Boone County, Hamilton County, and Hancock County
Top-Rated Personal Injury Attorneys